Thank you for your booking and for supporting us: we look forward to welcoming you.
Please arrive / depart at any time during the admission session you have booked and you will need your Booking Reference Number.
Our booking system does NOT issue e-tickets but you will be sent email confirmation: if you do not receive this email, please check your junk folder...
Government guidance has changed, but we are keeping some of our Covid-19 protocols in place to help you enjoy a fantastic visit, whilst we keep everyone as safe as possible.
Contact us if you have any questions and do check our FAQs.
- If you / your family are unwell and you have, or suspect you have COVID-19 then please do not make the journey to The Centre.
- It is personal choice whether you wear a face covering.
- It is personal choice whether you keep to social distancing.
- The Gift Shop will be open.
- The Launch Box catering unit (fries, burgers etc.) and The Cafe will be open (limited seating) for purchasing drinks, snacks & ice creams.
- The Big Space marquee is available for eating and for picnics: this is open, airy and offers shade from the sun.
- We are accepting all forms of payment: contactless, cash, mobile or card payments.
If using Sat Nav, please use ‘Wartling Road’ and NOT our postcode.
PARKING: There is ample free parking on the grassed car park in front of The Centre. If you are a blue badge holder, there are 5 parking bays available at the back of the science centre, adjacent to our ramped entrance.
The Observatory Science Centre reserves the right to cancel a session due to low numbers, in which case an alternative date or full refund would be given.
One Moment Please
This won't take long...
Your enquiry has been sent and we will respond as soon as possible using the details you have provided
Please note we all work part-time .. if your enquiry is urgent you are welcome to call us
Please complete the form below:
The Observatory Science Centre is part of Science Projects Ltd, a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 02186073 and a registered charity No: 298542. The registered office is 3 – 15 Stirling Road, Acton, London. W3 8DJ. UK.